WELCOME

I would like to share testimonies about my personal relationship with The Lord Jesus Christ. My Faith and Trust is 100% in The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. With Him I am Really Living and Life Is Great.

INTRODUCTION AND PRAYER REQUESTS

Through God's leadership my sister Jan and I started an email outreach. Offering people a connection to family and friends by reaching out with prayer, love and support.

God has blessed the outreach. In 4 years it has grown from 6 to 210 people. Amen.

Anyone wishing to submit a prayer request or receive the outreach is welcome. Please send notification to:
faith_family_friends_outreach@yahoo.com

We are confidential and do not share email addresses.
Thank you and God Bless.

Also, for your reading pleasure you may be interested in visiting Jan's blog:
http://jelainejackson.blogspot.com/

ABOUT ME

My photo
Hernando, Florida, United States

PRAISE GOD I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW

When I was a teenager, my eye doctor informed me I was so severely near sighted I would be blind by the time I was 40 years old. That news was a little tough to take. I obtained employment at a bank, and began making preparations for the day I would be blind. I learned where all of the buttons are on the telephone and calculator. I closed my eyes and practiced operating the equipment. At the time it seemed imperative I learn this because those were the main tasks of my job. I do not know how I thought I would be able to write the phone messages or read the sum on the calculator tape. I HAD ONLY GIVEN THOUGHT TO PART OF MY RESPONSIBILITIES as a Banker. My forties have come and gone. And with modern technology I still have my physical sight. But all those years I was spiritiually blind. It was then God gave me Christian sight. Previously it seemed salvation was the main task of my Christian job. I do not know how I thought I would be able to stay on the Christian path. I was not applying faith and trust. Just like the adding machine and calculator, I HAD ONLY GIVEN THOUGHT TO PART OF MY RESPONSIBILITIES as a Christian. PRAISE GOD I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment