WELCOME

I would like to share testimonies about my personal relationship with The Lord Jesus Christ. My Faith and Trust is 100% in The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. With Him I am Really Living and Life Is Great.

INTRODUCTION AND PRAYER REQUESTS

Through God's leadership my sister Jan and I started an email outreach. Offering people a connection to family and friends by reaching out with prayer, love and support.

God has blessed the outreach. In 4 years it has grown from 6 to 210 people. Amen.

Anyone wishing to submit a prayer request or receive the outreach is welcome. Please send notification to:
faith_family_friends_outreach@yahoo.com

We are confidential and do not share email addresses.
Thank you and God Bless.

Also, for your reading pleasure you may be interested in visiting Jan's blog:
http://jelainejackson.blogspot.com/

ABOUT ME

My photo
Hernando, Florida, United States

JUST A CRUMBLED PIECE OF PAPER by: Deb Fausnight

My brother wrote this story. It is such an inspiration. I feel the need to share it.
One of the managers of the store came to the meat department where I work. As I turned to go to the back I noticed a crumbled piece of paper on the floor. It was laying in eye view where the manager had just walked by. I reached down and picked it up to throw it away when something told me to un-crumble it. When I did I found a receipt from another store, a twenty, ten and a one dollar bill. I approached the manager with my discovery.
Thinking on this event it occured to me how often people look at other people the same way. Never noticing one another. Or seeing just a sorry crumbled piece of something that looks like it has no value. But, when God looks at us He looks past the crumbled, messed up outside and he sees the value inside. I am so thankful for my Lord who sees whats inside of me and doesn't look at the clothes I wear or if I'm rich or poor. He sees value in me when no one else does.

No comments:

Post a Comment