WELCOME
I would like to share testimonies about my personal relationship with The Lord Jesus Christ. My Faith and Trust is 100% in The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. With Him I am Really Living and Life Is Great.
INTRODUCTION AND PRAYER REQUESTS
Through God's leadership my sister Jan and I started an email outreach. Offering people a connection to family and friends by reaching out with prayer, love and support.
God has blessed the outreach. In 4 years it has grown from 6 to 210 people. Amen.
Anyone wishing to submit a prayer request or receive the outreach is welcome. Please send notification to:
faith_family_friends_outreach@yahoo.com
We are confidential and do not share email addresses.
Thank you and God Bless.
Also, for your reading pleasure you may be interested in visiting Jan's blog:
http://jelainejackson.blogspot.com/
God has blessed the outreach. In 4 years it has grown from 6 to 210 people. Amen.
Anyone wishing to submit a prayer request or receive the outreach is welcome. Please send notification to:
faith_family_friends_outreach@yahoo.com
We are confidential and do not share email addresses.
Thank you and God Bless.
Also, for your reading pleasure you may be interested in visiting Jan's blog:
http://jelainejackson.blogspot.com/
ABOUT ME
THE CLUMP OF UN-PRODUCTIVENESS
When my Mom was a newlywed her Mother-in-law sent her and two of Mom's sister-in-laws to the garden to plant seeds. Grandma instructed them to place 2 or 3 seeds in a hole, mound and cover them. After completing half the task, the young ladies grew tired and wanted to rest.They chose to take the remaining seeds to the end of a row and plant them in a tree stump. They went to Grandma and told her they were finished.
Three weeks passed and Grandma called the 3 young ladies together and asked them if they had planted all of the seeds according to her instructions. The young ladies responded by saying they had done the job correctly. Grandma informed them she was aware they were not telling the truth. There were 3 rows. All of which had half a row of seeds growing. In a tree stump an over abundance of seeds had come up all in a clump. Grandma sent them back to the garden to properly transplant all of the plants from the tree stump into each of their rows.
Grandma knew if the seeds stayed in the tree stump, all in a clump, many of them would die. The ones that did survive, would never grow and produce properly. The girls would never reap any crops from their labor.
There are many topics in this story regarding errors of our ways and how God knows everything we do. But, I am visualizing people in place of the plants all in a clump. Every one being different. God richly blessing each person with their very own characteristics and talents. Creating purpose for each of their lives so can everyone can be productive..
I can imagine people, each being blessed with the same talent, all in a clump. An example of this being, a clump of preachers preaching to each other, teachers teaching to each other, and singers singing to each other. The shortage of space, insufficient nutrients and oxygen would prevent everyone from growing and producing. No one would reap any crops from their labor. Some may die all in a clump.
God is continually showing me I have been blessed with more talent than I ever knew I had. It makes me sad when I hear people say, "I can not do anything." Everyone can do something. Everyone has God given talent. And if each of us spread our talents around we won't be in a clump. We can grow and be productive. Everyone can reap the crops of their labor. I am glad that by just asking God He will show each of us our talents. With His guidance we can remove ourselves from THE CLUMP OF UN-PRODUCTIVENESS. Thank God, we can be efficient and productive in whatever God's purpose is for our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment