WELCOME
I would like to share testimonies about my personal relationship with The Lord Jesus Christ. My Faith and Trust is 100% in The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. With Him I am Really Living and Life Is Great.
INTRODUCTION AND PRAYER REQUESTS
Through God's leadership my sister Jan and I started an email outreach. Offering people a connection to family and friends by reaching out with prayer, love and support.
God has blessed the outreach. In 4 years it has grown from 6 to 210 people. Amen.
Anyone wishing to submit a prayer request or receive the outreach is welcome. Please send notification to:
faith_family_friends_outreach@yahoo.com
We are confidential and do not share email addresses.
Thank you and God Bless.
Also, for your reading pleasure you may be interested in visiting Jan's blog:
http://jelainejackson.blogspot.com/
God has blessed the outreach. In 4 years it has grown from 6 to 210 people. Amen.
Anyone wishing to submit a prayer request or receive the outreach is welcome. Please send notification to:
faith_family_friends_outreach@yahoo.com
We are confidential and do not share email addresses.
Thank you and God Bless.
Also, for your reading pleasure you may be interested in visiting Jan's blog:
http://jelainejackson.blogspot.com/
ABOUT ME
GOD KNOWS WHEN ONE SCOOP IS ENOUGH
Our family members included Dad, Mom, fourteen children and an elderly hired hand. We were poor so it was not often we went on an outing. Occasionally we would pile up in the back of the pick up truck and go for an ice cream. Mom always ordered all children a one scoop ice cream cone. Never one for herself. She always said she had to help with ours. Mom knew one scoop was enough because with the summer heat, the sun would melt them rapidly. I loved the outing and the treat. I dis-liked having to rush to eat it, because I was denied the enjoyment of savoring the good taste.
This is much the same way God has worked with me. He gives me exactly what I need. Never too little or too much of anything. He knows how much of anything I can handle. God does not want me to be like the ice cream and have a melt down. Mom helped us with the ice cream cones, God helps me with everything. One thing different, God never rushes me. He grants me the enjoyment of savoring the good taste of His sweet Glory and Grace.
'Cause GOD KNOWS WHEN ONE SCOOP IS ENOUGH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment