WELCOME
I would like to share testimonies about my personal relationship with The Lord Jesus Christ. My Faith and Trust is 100% in The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. With Him I am Really Living and Life Is Great.
INTRODUCTION AND PRAYER REQUESTS
Through God's leadership my sister Jan and I started an email outreach. Offering people a connection to family and friends by reaching out with prayer, love and support.
God has blessed the outreach. In 4 years it has grown from 6 to 210 people. Amen.
Anyone wishing to submit a prayer request or receive the outreach is welcome. Please send notification to:
faith_family_friends_outreach@yahoo.com
We are confidential and do not share email addresses.
Thank you and God Bless.
Also, for your reading pleasure you may be interested in visiting Jan's blog:
http://jelainejackson.blogspot.com/
God has blessed the outreach. In 4 years it has grown from 6 to 210 people. Amen.
Anyone wishing to submit a prayer request or receive the outreach is welcome. Please send notification to:
faith_family_friends_outreach@yahoo.com
We are confidential and do not share email addresses.
Thank you and God Bless.
Also, for your reading pleasure you may be interested in visiting Jan's blog:
http://jelainejackson.blogspot.com/
ABOUT ME
LIGHT, FULL VIEW AND INSPECTION
When it is dark I carry a flashlight to take our dog Josh for a walk. One morning when we crossed the street to get the newspaper Josh saw something in the right-a-way. He barked, alerting me to it's presence. Shining the light on the subject, I was able to determine it was only a weed.
Josh is a small house dog. The size of the weed along with the breeze caused the weed to move. Josh perceived this as something alive and alerted me it's danger. Shining the LIGHT on the subject, bringing it into FULL VIEW and doing an INSPECTION, revealed there was nothing to fear.
My inability to perceive things correctly has posed a real problem for me in my christian walk.. Satan uses every tactic to make us falter. He is so good at what he does because he focuses on staying in between us and God. Knowing my weakness, Satan loves to make me sin by causing me to see things incorrectly.
Proverbs 14:12
There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.
God knows if we want to put a stop to this type of sinful thinking and behavior we need protection.
Ephesians 6: 10&11
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might.
Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
I am continually working to improve my perception. By asking God for strength, trusting in His power and using the whole armour of God to protect me.
John 8: 12
Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
I thank God my perception is improving. When Satan tempts me to see things his way, I shine the LIGHT (Jesus) on the subject and ask God to help me bring it into FULL VIEW and do an INSPECTION.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment