WELCOME

I would like to share testimonies about my personal relationship with The Lord Jesus Christ. My Faith and Trust is 100% in The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. With Him I am Really Living and Life Is Great.

INTRODUCTION AND PRAYER REQUESTS

Through God's leadership my sister Jan and I started an email outreach. Offering people a connection to family and friends by reaching out with prayer, love and support.

God has blessed the outreach. In 4 years it has grown from 6 to 210 people. Amen.

Anyone wishing to submit a prayer request or receive the outreach is welcome. Please send notification to:
faith_family_friends_outreach@yahoo.com

We are confidential and do not share email addresses.
Thank you and God Bless.

Also, for your reading pleasure you may be interested in visiting Jan's blog:
http://jelainejackson.blogspot.com/

ABOUT ME

My photo
Hernando, Florida, United States

GOD USED SOMEONE ELSE'S EAR

We got our little dog Josh when he was only ten weeks old. My husband, Dudley and I have a real weakness when it comes to our pet. We spoil him rotten and treat him like a family member. I was the one that spent the most time training Josh, so when he wants something he generally comes to me. He will start off with a real quiet groan and if I do not understand what he wants, he will continue with each groan getting louder and louder. Living in Florida we have to use our air conditioning quite often. Josh likes to lay on the vent when the air is blowing. Recently Josh came to me trying to tell me what he wanted. Every groan got louder, yet I was unable to comprehend what he wanted. Finally after making every effort to understand him I gave up and sat back down. Josh showed signs of frustration by sighing real big. Rather than give up on what he wanted me to know, he got off of the couch, went to Dudley and panted in his ear. Dudley commented on the fact that he believed Josh wanted the air to blow up through the vent. I got up, pushed the dial down on the thermostat and the air began to blow. Josh left Dudley's side, went to the vent, laid down and remained content the rest of the evening. After much laughter the thought occurred to me how God has worked with me the same way Josh did. There have been times God has tried to tell me something. He started out with a whisper. And with each attempt to get me to understand, He got a little louder. When all attempts failed and I still did not comprehend, rather than to give up on me, He worked through someone else. GOD USED SOMEONE ELSE'S EAR to hear what He wanted me to know. He did this by working through someone else. Having them hear what He wanted me to hear. Then lead them to work with me until I understood. I am so glad God loves me enough, not to give up on me. He is willing to make the extra effort by using someone else's ear to do the hearing for me when I do not understand. I feel equally blessed because God has used my ear to hear something He wanted me to tell someone else. What a wonderful feeling it is to be able to be used by God to help someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment