WELCOME

I would like to share testimonies about my personal relationship with The Lord Jesus Christ. My Faith and Trust is 100% in The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. With Him I am Really Living and Life Is Great.

INTRODUCTION AND PRAYER REQUESTS

Through God's leadership my sister Jan and I started an email outreach. Offering people a connection to family and friends by reaching out with prayer, love and support.

God has blessed the outreach. In 4 years it has grown from 6 to 210 people. Amen.

Anyone wishing to submit a prayer request or receive the outreach is welcome. Please send notification to:
faith_family_friends_outreach@yahoo.com

We are confidential and do not share email addresses.
Thank you and God Bless.

Also, for your reading pleasure you may be interested in visiting Jan's blog:
http://jelainejackson.blogspot.com/

ABOUT ME

My photo
Hernando, Florida, United States

HE IS MY SOURCE

Our granddaughter Katie came to visit at the age of 2. We took her to an attraction. It is our arrangement when we go to such a place, Dudley be the one to pay. Katie had gotten thirsty and asked me for something to drink. I told her she would need to ask her PaPaw to get her something, because he was the man with the monies. She politely went up to Dudley, put her little hand in his, looked up at him with a big smile and said, "PaPaw with the monies, can I have a drink please." Several years later, Katie came back for a visit. Again we took her to an attraction. Again she needed a drink. This time without asking anyone, and without hesitation, she politely went up to Dudley, put her little hand in his, looked up at him with a big smile and said, "PaPaw with the monies, can I have a drink please." This has always amazed me. Katie had only gotten to see her PaPaw on several occasions. But, regardless of the miles between our homes, it was obvious there was no distance between their hearts. It did not matter how long it had been since she had seen her PaPaw. She felt safe to put her hand in his. She trusted him explicitly. She remembered what source to go to. And she had total faith in him to meet her need. The way Katie was with her PaPaw is the way I am with God. I feel so safe with my hand in God's. I trust Him explicitly. I remember daily He is my source. And I have total faith in Him to meet my every need.

No comments:

Post a Comment