WELCOME
I would like to share testimonies about my personal relationship with The Lord Jesus Christ. My Faith and Trust is 100% in The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. With Him I am Really Living and Life Is Great.
INTRODUCTION AND PRAYER REQUESTS
Through God's leadership my sister Jan and I started an email outreach. Offering people a connection to family and friends by reaching out with prayer, love and support.
God has blessed the outreach. In 4 years it has grown from 6 to 210 people. Amen.
Anyone wishing to submit a prayer request or receive the outreach is welcome. Please send notification to:
faith_family_friends_outreach@yahoo.com
We are confidential and do not share email addresses.
Thank you and God Bless.
Also, for your reading pleasure you may be interested in visiting Jan's blog:
http://jelainejackson.blogspot.com/
God has blessed the outreach. In 4 years it has grown from 6 to 210 people. Amen.
Anyone wishing to submit a prayer request or receive the outreach is welcome. Please send notification to:
faith_family_friends_outreach@yahoo.com
We are confidential and do not share email addresses.
Thank you and God Bless.
Also, for your reading pleasure you may be interested in visiting Jan's blog:
http://jelainejackson.blogspot.com/
ABOUT ME
THANK GOD FOR AUNT EDNA'S SOUP
During my teen years, my father was injured in a vehicle accident. My Aunt Edna chose to come frequently after church to visit. We were a very large family and she would make a pot of vegetable soup to bring for lunch and WOW did I love it. I never got tired of it no matter how often she brought it. It was such good food and great nourishment for the body.
One thing she did bring with her I grew tired of was her sermons. She would just get off on preaching, praying, worshiping God and passing out the tracts she wrote. I would get so fed up with it. Not because I did not believe what she had to say, but she would just go on and on. And Sunday was the only day we got to play and that was after we spent hours washing the dishes from the meal. So, by the time we got the kitchen cleaned up, then she took all her time to serve the Lord, well, you guessed it, the day was gone.
But, Mom and Dad would make us listen to her and later when she would leave I would think to myself, when I get big, I am never going to do that. I am not going to go around telling people about the Lord all the time. I am not going to preach, teach, sing, read or write stories about God. I am just going to mind my own business.
But, you know what? I love The Lord and I love telling people about God. I love praying and singing. I love writing stories and sharing what God has done for me. I love reading the word of God and I am glad God is my best friend. Every day I THANK GOD FOR AUNT EDNA'S SOUP. Sometimes I still think I can taste her vegetable soup. But always I know I can taste her christian soup. And forever the nourishment feeds my soul.
Many times I have wondered where I would be today if it had not have been for my Dear Precious Aunt Edna. She was so passionate about God and her love for Him. I am so grateful her passion spilled over into her christian soup. I am so glad she was not selfish and was willing to share it with so many in her time on this earth. I shall always love and miss her and THANK GOD FOR HER SOUP.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment