WELCOME

I would like to share testimonies about my personal relationship with The Lord Jesus Christ. My Faith and Trust is 100% in The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. With Him I am Really Living and Life Is Great.

INTRODUCTION AND PRAYER REQUESTS

Through God's leadership my sister Jan and I started an email outreach. Offering people a connection to family and friends by reaching out with prayer, love and support.

God has blessed the outreach. In 4 years it has grown from 6 to 210 people. Amen.

Anyone wishing to submit a prayer request or receive the outreach is welcome. Please send notification to:
faith_family_friends_outreach@yahoo.com

We are confidential and do not share email addresses.
Thank you and God Bless.

Also, for your reading pleasure you may be interested in visiting Jan's blog:
http://jelainejackson.blogspot.com/

ABOUT ME

My photo
Hernando, Florida, United States

JUST SAY NO TO SELECTIVE EATING

I was eating a nectarine while walking the yard. When finished, I threw the seed in the area most often frequented by squirrels. That evening I found the squirrels had brought the seed back to me and laid it on the steps. They had applied SELECTIVE EATING and rejected my kind offering of food and nourishment. My thoughts turned to the word of God. His gift to us for food and nourishment. Offering us guidance and instructions on how to live our lives. Failure to accept God's word is rejecting God's kind offering of food and nourishment for our souls. Acceptance of God's word provides nutrition for our daily walk with Christ. JUST SAY NO TO SELECTIVE EATING

No comments:

Post a Comment