WELCOME

I would like to share testimonies about my personal relationship with The Lord Jesus Christ. My Faith and Trust is 100% in The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. With Him I am Really Living and Life Is Great.

INTRODUCTION AND PRAYER REQUESTS

Through God's leadership my sister Jan and I started an email outreach. Offering people a connection to family and friends by reaching out with prayer, love and support.

God has blessed the outreach. In 4 years it has grown from 6 to 210 people. Amen.

Anyone wishing to submit a prayer request or receive the outreach is welcome. Please send notification to:
faith_family_friends_outreach@yahoo.com

We are confidential and do not share email addresses.
Thank you and God Bless.

Also, for your reading pleasure you may be interested in visiting Jan's blog:
http://jelainejackson.blogspot.com/

ABOUT ME

My photo
Hernando, Florida, United States

SECURE PLANTING AND PROPER ALIGNMENT

My Dad made wooden shadow men. They are used to put in ones yard and when it is dark and light hits them, it appears as though there is someone there to deter intruders. We live in the country so it is suitable to have something of this nature in our yards. Because Dad was aging and I was unsure how many more crafts he would be able to make, it was important to me to have a couple of these. Dad has passed away, and because they were his handiwork, we value them more than ever. We decided it was time to paint them again. While making our observations to see how much paint to buy we noticed there were vines growing on one of them. Knowing this would eventually rot the wood, we decided the wisest thing to do, would be to move the one from it's present location. I decided I was going to tackle the job myself while my husband was at work. I completed phase one by removing and transporting this 6' tall, 18" wide man mounted on a 8' 4x4. Now I was ready for phase two which entailed digging the hole to plant 2' of the post and position the man. This seemed like a minor task. To my surprise, seven tries later, I had finally dug far enough down to reach the proper depth to plant the post in a secure manner. Stepping back to evaluate the efficiency of my work, I realized planting was right, but the alignment was off. After numerous attempts, I completed the task. As I was digging the hole and aligning the man, I thought about God and me. I asked God for forgiveness for my sins when I was 18 years old. I loved God and I knew He loved me. But, I lacked faith and did not know how to trust. I did not believe I could trust the people on this earth that I could see, so how was I supposed to trust someone I couldn't see. And how was I supposed to get this thing called faith. For over twenty three years God had to keep digging down deep into my mind, heart and soul to get me planted securely. He had to keep working all those years to get me properly aligned. I am glad God was willing to tackle the job of removing me from sin and transported me to salvation. I am happy He stayed with the task and dug down until He got me securely planted and properly aligned. Because now I can look up for The Master's guidance and straight ahead for direction. And I can remain strong in my faith and put all my trust in Him. I am at peace that I am being used for His glory. Because now, I am SECURELY PLANTED AND PROPERLY ALIGNED to do God’s will.

No comments:

Post a Comment