WELCOME

I would like to share testimonies about my personal relationship with The Lord Jesus Christ. My Faith and Trust is 100% in The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. With Him I am Really Living and Life Is Great.

INTRODUCTION AND PRAYER REQUESTS

Through God's leadership my sister Jan and I started an email outreach. Offering people a connection to family and friends by reaching out with prayer, love and support.

God has blessed the outreach. In 4 years it has grown from 6 to 210 people. Amen.

Anyone wishing to submit a prayer request or receive the outreach is welcome. Please send notification to:
faith_family_friends_outreach@yahoo.com

We are confidential and do not share email addresses.
Thank you and God Bless.

Also, for your reading pleasure you may be interested in visiting Jan's blog:
http://jelainejackson.blogspot.com/

ABOUT ME

My photo
Hernando, Florida, United States

HEED, SEEK AND DO

We have a radio that sounds an alarm, warning us of weather conditions to be concerned about. It has sounded two times already this morning and I have only been up an hour. It has been annoying, because neither time did it involve our area. Even as much as this alarm has aggravated me, I see a message here. I am thinking back how many times in my life God sounded an alarm to me about concerns either for myself or others. Sometimes He would sound it more than once. It was how I reacted to God's warnings that affected mine and other peoples lives. There were times I chose to ignore the sound regardless of who it was for. Other times I would throw my hands up in the air and say forget about everyone else, I have to be concerned about myself. Or I would do for others and not myself. And there were incidences when I would rush in, I was large and in charge, and to my way of thinking I had everything in my control. Or I would never complete the task. I think about those times now and I say to myself, how foolish of me. What was I thinking? Who in the world did I think I was that I could be in charge and in control of everything and everyone? It is unbeknown to me exactly how my actions to God's warnings affected every ones life. Only God knows that. Some affects are evident. Others, I may see later and some may never be revealed to me. I do know one thing for sure. On every occasion I failed to do a task that was vital in order for me to take the correct actions. I never stopped and asked God to give me wisdom, guidance and strength to carry out His will. Even when he would sound the alarm more than once, I just went on about my business totally out of control because The Father's hand was not guiding my actions. I am so glad God has shown me the HEED, SEEK AND DO method. I HEED God's warnings, SEEK God's will, and DO what He wants. By using the wisdom, guidance and strength He provides me I can carry out my responsibilities and complete the tasks. Through faith and trust and with God in control I can react to God's warning according to His will..

No comments:

Post a Comment