WELCOME

I would like to share testimonies about my personal relationship with The Lord Jesus Christ. My Faith and Trust is 100% in The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. With Him I am Really Living and Life Is Great.

INTRODUCTION AND PRAYER REQUESTS

Through God's leadership my sister Jan and I started an email outreach. Offering people a connection to family and friends by reaching out with prayer, love and support.

God has blessed the outreach. In 4 years it has grown from 6 to 210 people. Amen.

Anyone wishing to submit a prayer request or receive the outreach is welcome. Please send notification to:
faith_family_friends_outreach@yahoo.com

We are confidential and do not share email addresses.
Thank you and God Bless.

Also, for your reading pleasure you may be interested in visiting Jan's blog:
http://jelainejackson.blogspot.com/

ABOUT ME

My photo
Hernando, Florida, United States

EVERYTHING THAT CREEPETH UPON THE EARTH

our grandson Bradlee was coming for a visit. Before leaving for the trip he was so excited and he kept telling people about it. When asked what he was going to do when he got to Florida, Bradlee would say, "I am going to see my MaMaw and PaPaw and the land turtles and all the lizards and bugs in their yard." Well, lo and behold, upon his arrival we got a quick hug and kiss and off on his mission he went. He scoured our land in search of everything that creepeth upon the earth. And believe you me, he found them. Every day we spent with him on his two week stay, he ventured out to learn everything he could about anything living on our habitat. I as well had to go with him, because it is no secret, his MaMaw is a nature buff. Needless to say, I loved every second of it. I was in awe, as I watched this little 8 year old fellar jump from place to place. He was chasing down frogs, turtles, lizards, and bugs of every kind. Never once did he show fear of anything that creepeth upon the earth. And every find was a real treasure to him. He had such love and compassion from the largest to the smallest creature. With each creature we talked about it's characteristics and markings. The size, shape, color and their purpose for existence on this earth. As we walked his eyes stayed to the ground to see if we were accidentally going to step on anything. When he thought we were, he would holler out and squat down and so kindly and gently scoop up whatever he saw. He would set it to the side to spare it's life. Now when we converse, Bradlee tells me if he finds any creature that is hurt or dead, it breaks his heart. He tells me God created them too. Often I think about that wonderful experience, and I think of the bible verses: Genesis 1: 30 & 31 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to everything that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so. And God saw everything that he had made, and behold it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. I am so glad God created us. Our characteristics and markings, size, shape, color and our purpose for existence are all because of God, our Creator. Each of us are a real treasure and God is always watching out for us. And when He needs to, He will squat down and so kindly and gently scoop us up and set us to the side to protect us. I am so happy I can walk on this earth without fear, because God never leaves us alone. Even everything that creepeth upon the earth, God created them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment